Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> Yeah. I would assume that Jed is using another approach. That is a
> charitable activity. It is definitely *not* a profit-making business.

Actually, LENR-CANR.org has no legal existence at all. It is informal.
However, I get some money from the New Energy Foundation. About half my
expenses, which are $6,000 to $10,000 per year. It is up the New Energy
Foundation to keep things square with Uncle Sam. I doubt anyone would say
my activities fall outside of what they are allowed to fund.

I had to deal with the IRS years ago before the New Energy Foundation was
founded, back when it was Gene and me.