From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MFMP: Temperature of inner glass surface.

David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

They need to run the power into each wire sequentially at the same level for
long enough to see if there is a difference between the two.  I suggested a 1
hour run into the inactive, immediately followed by 1 hour of active wire
drive, then followed up by 1 hour of inactive again at the 48 watt level.  If
they do not run this, then it will be very easy to assume calibration problems.

Good idea. Add this to their on-line comments if you have not done so already.