I spotted it, but I just thought it was a mistake made in haste.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 14, 2012 3:29 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MFMP: Temperature of inner glass surface.

On 12/14/2012 03:24 PM, Jeff Berkowitz      wrote:

In their 12/12/12 Progress Blog posting, MFMP stated      that there was a
dleliberate error in the data viewer, and      challenged people to spot it.

We          have a “deliberate mistake” in the data viewer, if you are
sober enough at this time in the day, we challenge you to spot          it.

Did anyone ever find it?

    Is it something as simple as labelling the Power (Red) variable as    (bar)
for pressure, instead of (W) for watts?

    Craig