At 10:22 PM 12/27/2012, Jojo Jaro wrote:
I'm pretty sure you wrote a lot worth responding to, to correct it, but I did not read your tiresome lengthy essays. Please learn to split you arguement into smaller readable segments.

It is a major discourtesy to quote, in its entirety, a long post, to a mailing list, while only responding with tl;dr. It's discourteous to the entire list, and to the listserver.

I'm not interested in going to extra work to solicit Jojo's "corrections." I'm not writing for him. I write to explore topics, among other benefits. Others are free to read, not read, respond, not respond, etc.