Axil, I think you mentioned this before.

The question is,  is this trait really a trait from the dinosaur?  Or is it
simply a trait of the chicken that laid dormant.

For one thing, we don't really know what Dinosaur traits there are.  It is
irresponsible to say a specific trait belongs to dinosaurs.  We don't know
that.  It could simply be part of the trait of the chicken itself.

People ascribe these traits to dinosaurs only because they first assume that
chickens evolved from dinosaurs.  But that is just a theory springing up from
our assumption that Darwinian Evolution is correct.  We can not assume
Darwinian Evolution is correct then speculate that traits in chickens belong to
dinasaurs and then turn around and say the this is proof of Darwinian
Evolution.  That is circular reasoning.

The most probable thing is that these traits in these so called "Junk DNA" are
actual coded traits of the Chicken DNA that laid dormant.  During
microevolution, some of these traits are expressed and the chicken changes.
The changes are conferred by what is already in the DNA.  Microevolution, not
Darwinian Evolution.  Big difference and people always confuse the issue.  They
think that just because we see changes, that that automatically imply Darwinian
Evolution is occuring.  Yes, evolution is occuring, but not Darwinian Evolution.

Jojo