I agree with the "plasmoid" description, I believe it is the same as
the entropic dark matter particle I have arrived at.  These plasmoids are
also found in comet tails and the Earth's magnetotail.  This stuff is
in all energy levels and very energetic in contact with ordinary matter and
shoot out a tail of charges particles

Stewart
Darkmattersalot.com