Does anyone know how to get William Beaty to manage the conduct on this
list?

If you look at the recent messages on this list (
http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/maillist.html) the ration
of science to squabbling is ridiculous and mots of the traffic comes from
just a few people going seriously off topic.

If Beaty isn't willing to moderate and push the OT stuff over to Vortex B
then someone (Jed?) should seriously consider starting an alternative list.

[mg]