Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com> wrote:

Does anyone know how to get William Beaty to manage the conduct on this
> list?

He is probably busy with the holiday season stuff. He'll get around to
responding by and by.

Frankly, I don't understand why people are worked up about this. Maybe it
is just me floating along in a mellow decongestant stupor but I don't see a
problem. (Pseudoephedrine decongestants are the second best medical mood
enhancers, after alcohol. You get a sense why they make such potent illegal
drugs.)

This is why God gave us e-mail filters. You click a few times and presto,
the messages and Joro Jaro vanish into the cybernetic continuum. It is one
of the great features of life in the 21st century. Better than book clubs
in 1965 when you could not escape the boors.