I wrote:

If you seriously think there might be an error, you need to write up your
> reasons and perform calorimetry with a similar, conventional system (an
> electric heater). Then you need to run your work by E&K.

Plan B is simpler. Find an HVAC engineer who expresses doubts about these
results, or about the wet steam issue. I have talked to HVAC engineers,
people at NASA, and people like the mysterious colonel Rossi hired. Not one
of them has expressed any doubts.

You can easily find physicists and people who have never done this who
think there are mistakes. They don't count.