First, I would like to apologize to the list for posting this despite my
promise not to do so.  This is just too important to leave unresolved.

On further googling the terms "bestiality" and "islam", I found this page which
has NOTHING to do with bestiality, but does document islam's practice with
regards to prepubescent little girls.

Read it and decide for yourself, whether I or Lomax is lying.  The references
are well documented medical and muslims sources, so Lomax can not say they are
biased.

A couple of points to highlight.

1.  A'isha's age at the time of consummation is not in dispute among muslim
scholars.  It is well documented and well accepted.  She was 9 years old.
2.  There is evidence A'isha was prepubescent when muhammed had intercourse
with her.
3.  This practice remains a significant practice in muslim countries to this
day.  Read about the muslim cleric in Indonesia.
4.  A little girl's body is in fact not ready for sexual intercourse and
pregnancy at the age of 9.   Regular ovulation does not start until a
significant amount of time after menses (regularly up to 2 years from the first
menses.)  Mammary gland start of development does not start until the first
menses.  Check out the medical references.  This is what I said with my pig
breeding posts that many found to be too offensive.  Now, decide for yourself
which of us both is lying.

http://www.answering-islam.de/Silas/childbrides.htm#s4

Please read the link before you call for my banning and decide for yourself if
this practice is acceptable to you.  Decide if you will allow this practice to
your 9 year old daughter.  Decide which of us both is lying.

I am not claiming the site is unbiased, I am claiming that the references in
the site is unbiased.  Muslim sources should be acceptable to muslims.

Instead of saying Lomax has "excellent" research skills, why not just research
the links and references of this site.  Decide for yourself which of us both is
lying.  Research for yourself before you are "enthralled" by Lomax's lengthy
essays and assume that it is a "well-researched" response.

Jojo

PS.  Note that I have not insulted Lomax in this posts at all.  But if he finds
the truth offensive, there is nothing I can do about that.