Alan, you are trying to be funny right? Episcopalian Atheist? What is that? Did you start out as an Episopalian and ended up as an Atheist?

What field is your PhD. You worked in the semiconductor industry, I presume, designing chips? If so, you are worth your weight in gold. I always get calls from headhunters to ask if I know of any ASIC engineers and they always say they were willing to pay whatever the guy was asking.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Fletcher" <a...@well.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Truth about Nothing relevant here : PLEASE GO AWAY

Tell me your background Chan. What degrees do you have?

From: leaking pen
And everything you might have to say from this point doesn't matter.
This has nothing to do with the list , or modern muslims. You are a
bigot, stretching to find reasons to have your bigotry. We are
SCIENTISTS. We should be above and beyond this kind of behavior. Go
Away.

Ditto and likewise.

And before you ask, Episcopalian Atheist, B.Sc, B.Sc(Hons), M.Sc., Ph.D : 50 years computer experience, 40 Years in the semiconductor industry.