Yes, the implications of the truth would be devatating indeed.

Jojo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Abd ul-Rahman Lomax" <a...@lomaxdesign.com>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>; <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Truth about islam and little girls.

Stewart and Rothwell don't realize the implications of leaving seriously offensive posts in the Vortex archive, without response. I am responding to only a few of Jojo's posts, he's been flooding the list. After promising to stop, he posted 20 times here yesterday, and 28 times today, carrying on quite as before.

I responded seven times yesterday and seven today. (Direct responses to Jojo). My responses will naturally become rarer and shorter.

Responding on VortexB-l is *useless.* The VortexB archive on Beatty's web site is *inaccessible.*

I'm not engaged in a conversation with Jojo Jaro. That ended long ago. I'm in a conversation with *others*, most of whom are not now present. I would not bring this conversation here, it was brought here, insistently, and it's maintained here because, I assume, of the absence of Bill. If you really want to do something about that, contact him. I've tried and so have others apparently. So far, no response. I'm worried about him.