But is he reading it while sitting in the smallest room in his house?

:-)

From: fznidar...@aol.com

Hi Frank,

Thanks for a copy of your book. I'm part way through and find it

 very interesting.

Thats what Bohr said when he did not like something.  "Its interesting"  He
never said "very interesting".  So you really do like it.  I am happy with
that.

I am selling 3 books a week.  Not much.  I could not make them and print
them for the $10 cost that Amazon does.  I am amazed by the print on demand
technology.

I am always rewriting.  In now compute the velocity of sound in the nucleus
from the wave number approach not the harmonic frequency approach.  rp is
the radius of the particle not the radius of the proton.  I will clear this
up on the new rewrite in a month or so.

I had had no proof reads or co-author and I did my best.

Frank Znidarsic