Not just sad but scary because such an apparent lack of education is revealed in the comments. We all agree that standards have been lowered for both high-school and college degrees. As a result, many graduates are qualified only for low skilled jobs. Consequently, a big push is now underway by companies that have high skilled jobs to open more visa opportunities for skilled people from other countries to work here. Naturally, these skilled people are cheaper to hire than the older skilled people who are already here, which provides the basic incentive. I fear how the growing number of uneducated people will vote in the future. The population is almost equally divided now between people who do not have a clue and people who still can understand what is happening. The future does not look good.