**
*Ed Storms said: I do not now believe the BEC plays any part in LENR.*

I agree with this. But the conditions that produce LENR make the formation
of BEC probable.

This BEC formation is not a necessary and sufficient condition to the
development of LENR, be if a BEC does form, it may enhance the reaction.

I also now question what professor George H. Miley saw in those cracks. He
says that the cavities held a deuteron BEC.

I don’t think he has done a definitive test to make a determination as
follows:

*The experiment would determine whether or not a BEC can indeed form inside
a metal at room-temperature. If a BEC forms, you can then measure the
velocity distribution of the deuterons with low-energy neutron scattering
or high-energy x-ray scattering off the deuterium in the metal, as was done
in the atomic case.
*

I am doing my annual LENR theory reformulation; ,,,throw out the old, ring
in the new…

My newly developing theory points to the possible but not necessary
development of a plexciton BEC.

Addressed to all and sundry, I have all the time in the world to explain my
theory so please ask me and leave Ed alone.

 Cheers:    Axil