William, please read my previous emails and give feeling the energy a try.

Anyway, as to the reference frame debate, if there were an aether that was
not entrained by the earth, then a drift should have been detected by now.

But the model I am using is of an aether, a substance to space that is
dragged by the earth.
And additionally it might be possible to effect an aether condensate (as
Frank Wilczek calls it in his book: The lightness of being) that may not
actually be suitable to overcome the background reference frames for light.

Having said that, there are indications that this can be done, but I have
no interest in debating this topic.

With frame dragging, ZPE, Driac sea, a seething frothy foam of virtual
particles, the fine structure constant, bending of the fabric of space, the
idea that some parts of the universe may be moving away from us faster than
the speed of light which is not meant to break SR since the very fabric of
space is moving.

So really, there is tons of evidence for an aether by various different
names accepted in physics.

John