On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:20:59, John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can probably prove the reality of this to anyone interested with the
> investment of only 2-3 minutes and no materials needed.

OK.

No materials, so this sounds like a subjective-perception 'psychic
phenomenon' demo?  Much more convincing is to discover an effect which
lacks any human component.  Fire aether-balls at a microphone membrane?

Also:
On Tue, 16 Apr 2013, David Roberson wrote:
> That is an interesting idea, but I continue to have a difficult time
> accepting the concept that there is one special velocity...

The old "Luminiferous Aether" implied absolute position and velocity, as
if space was filled with water.  The Luminiferous Aether was debunked.

Beware of semantic problems, since Luminiferous Aether does not equal
"aether" in general.  I think Einstein said something like this: "of
course aether exists, did you think that the vacuum possesses no
characteristics at all?"  In that case, Alcubierre space warp is "Einstein
Aether" starship propulsion.  And perhaps we can build a cutting tool
which shoots out little blobs of cosmic inflation?  :)

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci