First off, thank you for at least considering this.

Yes I a bit frustrated that no one new has reported even trying these
images, but I did not mean to show any disrespect.

There is an issue I didn't really want to get to yet, but I think it must
be considered if we are going to get into the area of blind tests.

You are likely aware of the small but positive results that tiny steel
balls falling one side or another in a contraption showed an influence of
the mind on the results.
You may or may not be aware that certain experiments with subatomic
particles and SQUID's show a very strong influence of the mind.

There is of course other 'fringe' evidence of various non-physical energies
being effected by the mind, additionally there is a field called energy
psychology where energy structured with emotions is released.

Rupert Shaldrake's research, links between identical twins and mother and
her children are sometime inexplicable without some degree of thoughts
being things.

Indeed the placebo effect can not only be more effective than many
treatments, it is becoming more effective than it used to be, about double!

So the problem is that devices that manipulate the aether act to increase
the energy available to the Placebo effect (available to the mind).

Now you see why I didn't want to get into this, I am already asking you to
feel a something I can only poorly define which most people can experience
but in different ways, and now I have to add the additional detail, your
beliefs and thoughts can effect the aetheric energy to a degree.

That doesn't mean a placebo controlled test can't work, but it does make
for a possibility of some confusing results.

I know it is real, I feel it as a physical sensation on my palms and
sometimes other places on my body and it is very very strong and real.
But I know you can't take it on faith.

You could just humor me.
Or you could try to feel it yourself, hopefully enough to be convinced of
it.

Of course you could ignore it as being too far out.

But consider that the rules of scientific evidence may actually stop us
from  recognizing a part of reality.

My interest does not lie in how this interacts with the mind, or various
other distractions.
My interest does lie in creating physical effects.

Physics has been ignoring a rather significant (albeit seldom reliable or
clear) portion of reality, and this does open up the possibility of
understanding these areas for those interested, just not my prime area of
interest.

I am not sure how to run a blind test well when the aether can be effected
by thoughts. It might be possible but real consideration would have to be
given.

 John