I guess my comment is biased heavily toward my pet theories regarding geometry
and only regarding a low powered visible example of the effect- not something
that could ever heat your home. If special isotopes are required as Jones'
suggest then of course we aren't going to find them at Wall Mart, but, if
milling geometry and zero point considerations happen to be at the heart of
this effect then the possibility of home milled powders and materials goes way
up.. I have always suspected a geometrical link between pyrophoricity and these
anomalies where hot coals put ambient gases very close to combustion levels
that become concentrated when gas flow is increased in a parallel way to that
by which LENR+ seems to occur with gas loading into and out of the lattice. If
I had the lab equipment I would love to mill nickel and possibly Tungsten in an
inert glove box and then keep the powder permanently mixed with either inert
gas or  mixed with percentages of  hydrogen while being simultaneously heat
sunk..  perhaps an upside down "reactor bowl"  under liquid to trap the desired
atmosphere while providing heat sinking... my thought being that the geometry
is far more capable than we suspect but being constantly torn down by nature at
the nano scale before ever achieving these anomalous effects we only see in a
stunted short lived effect when conditions are just right..activating without
oxygen in situ.. I suggest that preventing combustion in a super catalytic
environment can discount disassociation of H2 to the point of OU and serve as
the bootstrap energy for the nuclear effects others are researching.... I don't
think this violates COE but rather that COE falsely implies that HUP can never
be exploited while Casimir geometry is providing the loophole to that rule ..
The radioactive  half life anomalies suggest the normal cancellation of gas
motion/ HUP is being biased spatially..  I am convinced that the individual
radioactive gas atoms never experience any change in half life from their own
local perspective but rather become accelerated in a negative inertial frame
from our perspective [we slow down like the paradox twin near C], This
Pythagorean relationship between "it's" spatial frame and ours outside the
suppression geometry is what I posit can allow HUP to be exploited.. a sort of
self assembling Maxwellian demon that can differentiate  h1 from H2 by opposing
motion of one more than the other between different suppression/inertial zones.

Fran