Fran,
Have you considered using paragraphs as well as ellipses? It would make you posts so much easier to read.
Ron

--On Monday, May 06, 2013 7:33 PM +0000 "Roarty, Francis X" <francis.x.roa...@lmco.com> wrote:

I guess my comment is biased heavily toward my pet theories regarding
geometry  and only regarding a low powered visible example of the
effect- not something that could ever heat your home. If special
isotopes are required as Jones' suggest then of course we aren't
going to find them at Wall Mart, but, if milling geometry and zero point
considerations happen to be at the heart of this effect then the
possibility of home milled powders and materials goes way up.. I have
always suspected a geometrical link between pyrophoricity and these
anomalies where hot coals put ambient gases very close to combustion
levels that become concentrated when gas flow is increased in a parallel
way to that by which LENR+ seems to occur with gas loading into and out
of the lattice. If I had the lab equipment I would love to mill nickel
and possibly Tungsten in an inert glove box and then keep the powder
permanently mixed with either inert gas or  mixed with percentages of
hydrogen while being simultaneously heat sunk..  perhaps an upside down
"reactor bowl"  under liquid to trap the desired atmosphere while
providing heat sinking… my thought being that the geometry is far more
capable than we suspect but being constantly torn down by nature at the
nano scale before ever achieving these anomalous effects we only see in
a stunted short lived effect when conditions are just right..activating
without oxygen in situ.. I suggest that preventing combustion in a super
catalytic environment can discount disassociation of H2 to the point of
OU and serve as the bootstrap energy for the nuclear effects others are
researching…. I don't think this violates COE but rather that COE
falsely implies that HUP can never be exploited while Casimir geometry
is providing the loophole to that rule ..  The radioactive  half life
anomalies suggest the normal cancellation of gas motion/ HUP is being
biased spatially..  I am convinced that the individual radioactive gas
atoms never experience any change in half life from their own local
perspective but rather become accelerated in a negative inertial frame
from our perspective [we slow down like the paradox twin near C], This
Pythagorean relationship between "it's" spatial frame and ours
outside the suppression geometry is what I posit can allow HUP to be
exploited.. a sort of self assembling Maxwellian demon that can
differentiate  h1 from H2 by opposing motion of one more than the other
between different suppression/inertial zones.

Fran