Cluster formation among many elements and chemical compounds play a
critical role in LENR.

One particular and potent form was discovered by Mark LeClair of NanoSpire.

Polywater looks like a clustered formation of water that a LeClair has
discovered.

This cluster is comprised of a long chin of hydrogen oxygen pairs that may
be viewed as polymerized.

http://pesn.com/2012/04/28/9602083_NanoSpire_Inc_on_Harnessing_Cavitation_Zero_Point_Energy_to_Produce_Fusion_and_Transmutation_in_Water/

Soviet physicist Nikolai Fedyakin may have produced this type of water
cluster when he repeatedly forced through water narrow quartz capillary
tubes producing cavatation.

There is a whole class of clustered forms of water named HHO.

Ruggero Maria Santilli also claims to have produced clustered water.

Santilli's magnecules are stable clusters consisting of individual atoms
(H;C;O; etc.), dimers (OH;CH; etc.) and ordinary molecules (CO;H2O; etc.)
bonded together by opposing magnetic polarities originating from toroidal
polarizations of the orbitals of atomic electrons and other polarization
effects.

http://www.i-b-r.org/CNF-printed.pdf

I would like you to spend some time debunking these polymerized water
claims.