The cynic’s argument that is impactful in that the LENR reaction is weak,
transient, random, and intermittent. This ethereal nature of the LENR
reaction makes it useless.

Maybe this is what Cude is saying.

The LENR advocate must come up with a plan to make the LENR reaction
strong, permanent, consistent, and controllable: LENR+