So, in run away mode the reactor can do/always does emit radiation (of what
type? X-rays and/or gamma?) is it possible that the casing of the reactor
and the other components would not become radioactive? Is there any
information as to what type of detector Celani used? If the spectators at
the demo were unharmed yet radiation was detected, what does that tell us
about the type and intensity of the radiation?

[mg]