From: Mark Gibbs <mgi...@gibbs.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, May 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT Time Domain Response

So, in run away mode the reactor can do/always does emit radiation (of what
type? X-rays and/or gamma?) is it possible that the casing of the reactor and
the other components would not become radioactive? Is there any information as
to what type of detector Celani used? If the spectators at the demo were
unharmed yet radiation was detected, what does that tell us about the type and
intensity of the radiation?

[mg]