I confirms the opinion control technology.
I try to control it too with counter-measure. Hardest point is staying calm
;-)

Most calm people, like Jed or ed, do a great job in controlling broadcasted
lies in some thread.

people have to see that the pretended skeptics are in fact conspiracy
theorist of the worst species. Like similar conspiracy theorist they
sometime raise interesting points, mostly useless, yet true, and otherwise
mostly BS and FUD.

anyway, lie, lie, there will always be something that remain. (french
proverb)