On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is not clear to me that CF works best in a completely solid
> environment. Melting may accelerate the effect, but if the melting
> occurs just beneath the surface like magma,  pressure will build and
> volcanic like explosions will occur producing the pits and craters observed
> on pd cathodes.

***Sounds similar to my tree landslide analogy.

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg77066.html

Kevin
O'Malley<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=from:%22Kevin+O%27Malley%22>Fri,
22 Feb 2013 14:22:36
-0800<http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=vortex-l@eskimo.com&q=date:20130222>

We all believe LENR is a surface effect, but its possible that its a bulk
effect, that only works once then is dependent on giving He a way to escape
to the surface?
***It is possible it's a bulk effect but the evidence is only seen at the
surface.  Like a landslide pushing a hundred trees into a river, but the
forces of the river at that point are strong enough to pull the trees
downstream until they cause a backup at the lower energy part of the
system.  The causal event took place upstream (or, inside the bulk) but
the observed evidence is  downstream (at the surface).