You are right, Jed's paper is indeed very well written and I will cite
it in future discussions and papers re technology. In the present one
I am focusing very specifically on the drama and what-it-could be
of Cold Fusion. The idea is that CF was discovered too early when
there were no conditions to convert in a technology and it was discovered
in a wrong place. But now it has arrived its time. "Its" is to be considered
with great care- what goes commercial is very different from what
Fleischmann and Pons have started with, metal and hydrogen remain all other
things are CHANGED.

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck