Prof Kim is a great personality it was honor and intellectual
delight to write this interview.
I hope George Miley will show us something very good at ICCF.

The Defkalion team, thinking and action are real professionals
and very serious- the best thing that has happened to LENR
which along its history was chronically unlucky. LENR+ dominated
by Rossi would be a nightmare. However Rossi definitely has
enhanced excess heat.