It seems to me that the reaction mechanism of the experiment referenced in
this thread is electrostatic in nature relating to high voltage causation
of fusion.

To draw a comparison, this is identical to the mechanism used in the
Proton-21 experimental series.

Since Proton-21 is considered a cold fusion or more properly termed a LENR
experiment, so to this referenced experiment should be termed a LENR
experiment.