If we cannot even agree about what the term LENR means or which phenomenon it describes, I see no hope in arriving at any common understanding. Please, can you make an effort to agree on some basic ideas so that the discussion can move forward? We are dealing with two different phenomenon. One uses high applied energy from various sources and the other requires no applied energy. One results in neutrons when deuterium is used, The other results in helium when deuterium is used. Can you at least acknowledge that these two different reactions occur?

Ed