From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2013 10:26 am
Subject: RE: [Vo]: magnetic field, plasmons and Zeeman

It’s too bad thatthis putative magnetic field was not shown with a
magnetometer.

Many physicists would haveconsidered a large magnetic field to be better proof
than the heat…actually FAR BETTER proof in the unusual combination, since it
would validate amore nebulous thermal gain with an accurate physical
measurement, for a twinanomaly which “should be” unrelated (actually inversely
related) toexcess heat.

A possible explanation forthe effective amperage, assuming the high magnetic
field is a reality (sincethe current delivered to the electrodes is milliamp
range) is that this field relatesto ionic current of hydrogen in redundant
ground states (which have accentuatedmagnetic properties due to inverse
square). The reduced orbital atom forms anegative ion which is stable and does
have a near-field in the multi-Teslarange. Even a  microgram of these produces
massive (effective) internal amperagewhen they circulate.

A possible explanation forthe optical dynamics of the reactor operation, which
is due to a strongmagnetic field, is the Zeeman effect. The Zeeman effect of a
self-generatedfield will effectively split the spectral emissions of energetic
species - allowingfor a limited chain reaction of photons to progress.

If hydrogen spectral linesin the Lymann series (in the near UV) were radiating
in a strong magneticfield, as claimed - then because of the Zeeman effect, the
radiation would besplit to yield even more energetic photons (superradiance)
balanced by lessenergetic lines (subradiance). Thus - presenting the
possibility of a photonicchain reaction in the Lymann spectrum, proceeding to
the important Rydbergvalue of 13.6 eV on the high side and IR on the low side
which reinforces theplasmonic operation of the cell.

From:alain.coetm...@gmail.com

on his blog, Matt lewans report what Defkalion CTOsaid

http://matslew.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/comments-on-defkalion-reactor-demo-in-milan/

"according to CTO John Hadjichristos there areHUGE magnetic fields inside the
reactor as a result of the reaction, in theorder of 1 Tesla if I remember
right, possibly due to extremely strong currentsover very short distances.
Hadjichristos says the field is shielded by doubleFaraday cages, probably the
reactor body and the external metal cover outsidethe heat insulation."

This is very intriguing, and may allow strangeapplications, like direct
electric conversion, or magnetic field generation....

Not so surprising, because LENR seems related tosuperconduction, which can
create strong fields

I don't know if the magnetic field is static, orfluctuent, coherent and
machroscopic, or incoherent and very local...

Is there others related observation ?