Very easy to do.  The app has to be running to collect data and measures uT
mag fields in x, y & z. You then email the data file to a PC. Excel has a
FFT data analysis add-in library to run the spectrum analysis.  Also logs
gravitational acceleration in x,y,z just in case that thing is
warping spacetime :)

Probably the spark plugs themselves will be generating EMF.

Stewart