From: Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>
To: Vortex List <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 24, 2013 6:08 am
Subject: [Vo]:

on his blog, Matt lewans report what Defkalion CTO said

http://matslew.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/comments-on-defkalion-reactor-demo-in-milan/

"according to CTO John Hadjichristos there are HUGE magnetic fields inside the
reactor as a result of the reaction, in the order of 1 Tesla if I remember
right, possibly due to extremely strong currents over very short distances.
Hadjichristos says the field is shielded by double Faraday cages, probably the
reactor body and the external metal cover outside the heat insulation."

This is very intriguing, and may allow strange applications, like direct
electric conversion, or magnetic field generation....
Not so surprising, because LENR seems related to superconduction, which can
create strong fields

I don't know if the magnetic field is static, or fluctuent, coherent and
machroscopic, or incoherent and very local...

Is there others related observation ?