My Lithium battery number is 3.6MJ/L -- so that's about right.

The current version is at
http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_proof_frames_v430.php

Fixed Energy Fakes  starts here.
<http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_proof_v430.php#fixedenergyfakes>

This was mostly designed for the Rossi experiments, so a lot of them are X+Air
or X+Stored oxygen.

Most of the energy density values are from wiki.

Note that (despite Jed's objections) my calculation assumes that the entire
volume if fakium, so any actual implementation would be way less.

(Might be quicker just to do a spreadsheet than plug your values into my fakes
calculator. Be a coupla/few hours to get round to it.)