Thanks, but based on volume alone, it is clear that 5 days is not enough for a
rock solid demo.  The volume of the sample is low, but there needs to be a
volume of the convection of the H/D in the system.

I guess afterwards, I might could saw the device in half.  That might help a
bit.
But it is 1/8inch thick brass..... I have to think of how I might could do that
on the last day
"on the floor" of the expo.  (sawing a sphere is trickier than you might think
- it wants to "roll away" from a blade.)  I do have a cut away sample but that
might not be enough.  I really should cut the one that was in use.

D2