my bath is not water but Lab Armor AL beads.
http://www.labarmor.com/lab-armor-beads-for-lab-water-baths/

I did not want scolding hot water at the expo.  Liability issues.
Also "at home" in the lab it lets me take things up higher than 95C
(note: I am at 9000 feet elevation)

I think the most direct approach for this expo is just to cut it open on the
last day.

D2