*Bose-Hubbard_model*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose-Hubbard_model   interacting
many-body
systems<http://www.bw-grid.de/en/projects/2011/03/09/complex-dynamics-of-interacting-many-body-systems/>

 If you are a stickler for detail, the Bose–Hubbard model gives an
approximate description of the physics of interacting bosons on a lattice.
It is closely related to the Hubbard model which originated in solid-state
physics as an approximate description of superconducting systems and the
motion of electrons between the atoms of a crystalline solid. The name Bose
refers to the fact that the particles in the system are bosonic. Remember
that the dipole is a boson with spin 1.   This model is the same one that
is used for cold atoms confined in an optical lattice (aka cooled by a
laser) with appropriate theoretical adjustments.   Since dipoles and super
cooled atoms follow the same model, they behave alike in important ways;
they can both form Bose-Einstein condensates.   Let us now roll in another
quantum optics model: The Jaynes–Cummings model.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jaynes-Cummings_model.png>
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaynes%E2%80%93Cummings_model   Starting at
the very bottom, the most basic underlying model that teaches us how
waves/particles can resonate is the Jaynes–Cummings model (JCM). It
describes the system of a two-level atom interacting with a quantized mode
of an optical cavity, with or without the presence of light (in the form of
a bath of electromagnetic radiation that can cause spontaneous emission and
absorption).
<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Jaynes-Cummings-Hubbard_Model.jpg>
  *Jaynes-Cummings-Hubbard (JCH) model*   Next we move on to the
Jaynes-Cummings-Hubbard (JCH) model. Because there are millions of these
hot-spots covering the combined surfaces of all the micro-particles, the
JCH model is a combination of the Jaynes–Cummings model and the coupled
cavities. The one-dimensional JCH model consists of a chain of N-coupled
single-mode cavities and each cavity contains two-level atoms.   The
tunneling effect comes from the junction between cavities which are an
analogy of the Josephson Effect.   The eigenstates of the JCH Hamiltonian
in the two-excitation subspace for the N-cavity system are examined in
current nano research. This research focuses on the existence of bound
states as well as their features. It is interesting to note that two
repulsive bosonic atoms can form a bound pair in an optical lattice. By
analogy, the same will be true for polaritons.      The JCH Hamiltonian
also supports two-polariton bound states when the photon-atom interaction
is sufficiently strong.       In the LENR case, the coupling between
photons and dipoles are very strong.  In particular, the two polaritons
associated with the bound states exhibit a strong correlation such that
they stay close to each other in position space. The results discussed have
been published in "Two-polariton bound states in the
Jaynes-Cummings-Hubbard model".      http://arxiv.org/pdf/1101.1366v1     If
you’re up to it, the analytic solution of the eigenvalues and eigenvectors
in the strong coupling regime is also developed in this paper. The time
evolution of such a system is also considered for the cases of different
initial conditions.   *Bose-Einstein condensation*   Now that we have
justified the development of a generalized condition of Bose-Einstein
condensation all over the surfaces of the micro-particles, we can now roll
in Kim’s BEC theory of LENR.

But unlike the condensate in Kims theory, this BEC is a plexciton
condensate. A new state of light-matter emerges upon plexciton
condensation, and a coherent radiation field emanates from this quantum
phase transition

The effective plexciton temperature T and chemical potential μ to be T=
2640 K and μ= -160 meV

The fission/fusion probability cross section produced by the ionic BEC is
intensified by the screening effects of all the electrons around this ionic
condensate in the walls of the NAE.     This screening effect is amplified
because the electron members of the dipole are coherent and entangled. This
large electron composite waveform presents a single screening waveform to
the associated mirrored ionic condensate.   In Nanoplasmonics, this type of
BEC is the so-called spaser (short for surface plasmon(SP) amplification by
stimulated emission of radiation)