"An experimentalist to the end"

You can say that again.  DGT put on a "dog and pony" show and for that I
give them credit.  I don't think they are vying for a Nobel Prize.  Like
Daniel said there may be 3rd party testing locked up in NDAs.  It will all
flush out in due time.

Regarding Eiseley, I am not yet convinced time exists so it might be hard
to see through it....