On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Don’t let petty jealousy distort your view of history, for we are living
> during a turning point in civilization unlike any that have gone before;
> primarily brought about by efforts and genius of John Hadjichristos.

I can't tell whether you're speaking in a humorous voice here, a
melodramatic one, or something else.  You are obviously not speaking in a
sober voice, in which two people try to reach common understanding on a
point; or, if you are, I don't know what to say.  We're having a genuine
dialog, trying to come to a common understanding on a point (one of us,
anyway), and you say this.

I've said my peace.  Enough said.

Eric