J. Hadjichristos is among the few great men who will live in this century. He has made decisions and technical breakthroughs and expanded the scope of science that will have produced a paradigm shift in the lives of all humankind into the far distant future.
Few of us will be privileged to know him and those of us that do will be likened to the people who knew Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Nicolaus Copernicus, and Marie Curie. Don’t let petty jealousy distort your view of history, for we are living during a turning point in civilization unlike any that have gone before; primarily brought about by efforts and genius of John Hadjichristos. On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Eric Walker <[email protected]> wrote: > On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Axil Axil <[email protected]> wrote: > > The question boils down to who do you really believe. DO you believe what >> Mary Yugo tells you, or do you believe what J.Hadjichristos is saying. >> >> >> >> I have, do, and will trust J.Hadjichristos unconditionally in every case. >> If you trust Mary Yugo, more fool you. I’m just saying. >> > > I hesitate to even mention that I don't believe what Mary "tells me." She > raised a question, and it was one that is worth thinking about. Obviously > you don't believe what Hadjichristos says unconditionally. I don't know > why you'd say that. It's a silly thing to say. > > Eric > >

