I am trying to reverse the tendency inherent in human nature to belittle men of great achievement and stature much in the way children berate a child that has just received a shiny new toy. It starts young and oftentimes reappears to sour the relations between men of good faith and heart.
I fear a growing tendency among the various forums to first berate Rossi in a most brutal manor and now to turn on John H. It is unfortunate that we cannot swell the noble chorus of our common cause, when again touched, as surely as it should be and must be, by the better angels of our nature. On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Eric Walker <[email protected]> wrote: > On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Axil Axil <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Don’t let petty jealousy distort your view of history, for we are living >> during a turning point in civilization unlike any that have gone before; >> primarily brought about by efforts and genius of John Hadjichristos. >> > I can't tell whether you're speaking in a humorous voice here, a > melodramatic one, or something else. You are obviously not speaking in a > sober voice, in which two people try to reach common understanding on a > point; or, if you are, I don't know what to say. We're having a genuine > dialog, trying to come to a common understanding on a point (one of us, > anyway), and you say this. > > I've said my peace. Enough said. > > Eric > >

