hours in a ball mill (converted rock tumbler).

From: Bob Higgins

Some have been successful, and others unsuccessful. I don't know why. When I
click on the link below, it brings up the paper. David Nygren indicated that
he added the paper to his "LENR News" blog: http://www.lenrnews.eu/?p=1370
<http://www.lenrnews.eu/?p=1370&preview=true> &preview=true .  Perhaps that
is another way to get it. I can't post it to Vortex-L, it is too big.  I can
send it to you directly, but it doesn't solve the problems for the other
Vorts.