My dear readers,

It is my privilege to offer you the text of a recent paper about
Defkalion.

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.ro/2013/08/great-greek-article-about-defkalion.html

I am grateful to the author for this fine paper despite to some minor
but constructive disagreements regarding the interpretations of some
scientific issues.

I have studied history and so I am aware that when Christopher Columbus has
discovered the New World,the North American mass media was unanimous in
rejecting his business model as "primitive,
dis-informed and inadequate for discovering and developing a new continent."
Judging in retrospective, they were 90% right.
Anyway the North American tradition has survived and flourished
and today there are there 3 times more experts in business model
criticizing than in baseball. No problem, their intentions are good.
Google and Apple can demonstrate us how effective these critics
are.

My very best wishes to all my readers.

Peter

--