among the few irresponsible buzz to relay :

- is Defkalion bought out by Chinese ?
- does Russian/Ukrainian own a competing technology ?
- is 500 million for DGT, a small price ? If 48billion more honest? 8-o

- what is a scam artist company doing  with Fasmatech ("a company
manufacturing spectrographs-to order, at "Democritos" Research Institute
technology hub") : http://fasmatech.com/services/ , ;-)

;-)

note that Defkalion said they will go back to greece in 2015. they lied !
they are already back !
Liars! liars!
;-)

About China I notice :
- they own great Greek ports
- they own most western government debt
- they host Pamela Mosier-Boss
- They host and fund Shaywer and his Emdrive ( http://www.scoop.it/t/emdrive
 )
- and... Defkalion? hum... no data... no data, yet.

:-/

I should learn Chinese language.
And stop Indonesian coffee in the morning.