I have heard that for nuclear power plant the worst cost is building, not
even dispantling.
fuel like with LENr is negligible.
Mantenance is expensive.

maintaining a fission reactor a decade more is quite cheap...

is it cheaper that LENR ?
if not this mean that the fission reactors will be dismantled quickly...
otherwise they will be maintained as long as possible to amortize the
capital.
It like today big investment to safety is required, it will be dismantled.