That never makes sense to me. It makes more sense to place a photon as a
different energy version of the same type of thing. Electrons exhibit the
same particle wave duality as photons, why are both not just particles in
the same class, mediated by a force we don't yet have set down, and THAT
force is what keeps everything at the speed of light, not light. That just
seems right to me, so there must be lots im missing, right?