I Wrote:

       | FYI:

       |... During last month’s Global BEM Conference, Mark LeClair gave a
remote presentation (via Moray King) and apparently a CU Boulder Professor who
attended, was interested in replicating his work ... I believe this was
disclosed further on a Summary Presentation on the Smart Scarecrow Show.
Sorry, I don’t remember the professor’s name, but someone here might.  I’ll try
to dig it up ... I am sure that Mark LeClair would have very little objection
to replication via a University Group such as this.

... Listen, starting at about 0:41:50 to Moray King, mentioning possible
replication of LeClair’s Work, by CU Professor Garret Moddel in the Department
of Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering.  Here is a link to Professor
Moddel’s CU Boulder Info Page:

http://ecee.colorado.edu/fac_staff/personnel_pages/moddel.html

Mark Jurich