Ah, got it.
Well according to SR all motion or stillness is an illusion.

But I think a better analogy would be calling someone by a different name
because when they are moving their face looks motion blurred.

One important point is that if a magnetic field is created by a net charged
object in motion, if SR is correct then a magnetic field that occurs in one
reference frame does not occur in a co-moving frame.

Magnetic fields are a useful fiction, but hardly real.

John