You left out my implicit request for a response from you:

Sound criteria would include an experimental protocol is submitted to Dick
Smith that, when followed by independent scientists, reliably generates
excess energy.

Other details of the criteria need to be established but it seems entirely
reasonable that men like yourself and Ed are very qualified to help set
those criteria.