-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Storms

> Bob,

ES: these three particles create a deuteron after all of the excess mass
energy has been emitted as photons. The neutrino has very little energy
because very little remains when the d forms. The creation process is unique
to lenr and applies to all the isotopes of hydrogen, at least that is my
model. if lenr is to be explained, you need to stop thinking in conventional
terms. This is a new kind of nuclear process.

Ed, Bob

I fully agree with this summary to the extent that when Ed's proposal is
slanted slightly more into the f/H (fractional hydrogen) version, which is
another way to look at a variation of Mills' CQM - and the deuteron loses
energy as the ground state collapses, then it makes far more sense to
imagine gammaless fusion as the QM result of the lowest state of two
deuterons in the deep Dirac layer (DDL).

This is the state that then goes to helium - via QM time reversal and
recaptures the energy already expended in the prior "shrinkage" where UV
photons have been shed "all the way down".

Very elegant ... at least with deuterium, this is very elegant.

However, it is probably wise to acknowledge Mills' contribution and notably
the argument does not explain more than necessary. The He nucleus is
essentially paying back energy already shed so the lack of gamma can be
explained away. This makes sense with bosons, but Pauli prevents this from
happening with protons. There is no spin problem with deuterium going to
helium.

That would be another way of looking at Bob Cook's spin objection. However,
one cannot transfer this lovely deuteron vehicle over to protons, without
getting a speeding ticket.

Instead "something else" must happen for energy to occur without the
problems of spin and other major difficulties.

The solution is obvious to me - and it is also unproved but suffers fewer
objections when looking at experimental results.

That something else, can indeed be based on the solar model and without a
problem with spin. It is RPF which is also known as the diproton reaction.
P+P <-> 2He

There is no permanent fusion in RPF and no gamma. The two protons are
ultimately unbound but this is not elastic collision and they do fuse for a
tiny amount of time. QCD (the strong nuclear force) replaces the energy
which has been shed on the atomic shrinkage, and that energy comes from
excess proton mass.

Again there is no proof of RPF either - but it comes with less baggage than
P-e-P.

That is the crux of the argument which Ed and I have several times per week
- to the annoyance of others, no doubt. However, the ongoing argument has
allowed both of us to hone our approaches- by focusing on the obvious
weaknesses of the alternative.

Jones